Path of Love
The retreat that will change your life
PATH OF LOVE
A 7-Day Personal Growth Retreat
The Path of Love 7-day retreat is one of the most intensive and life-changing processes in the world today. Established 22 years ago in India, this residential meditation and personal development retreat is now conducted in 14 countries around the world and in six languages. It has gained an extraordinary reputation amongst people who really want to come to know the truth about themselves.
99.1% of Path of Love graduates would recommend Path of Love to a friend or family member.
Wherever we look, we see the effects of polarisation and separation, in both our inner and outer worlds. We long for real connection: to live at a deeper and more meaningful level and to connect more authentically with ourselves and others, but depression, anxiety, addiction, dissatisfaction, and loneliness are at epidemic levels. We feel more alienated and emotionally detached from other people than we ever have before.
Path of Love is about closing this gap. A profound inner work, it combines a variety of psychological and spiritual approaches to help us reclaim parts of ourselves that we have lost, and encompasses an uncompromising focus on truth and trust. It provides essential tools for establishing connection and loving relationships with ourselves and others.
The Path of Love 7-Day Retreat includes
• A one-to-one call (pre-process) with a Path of Love Organizer or Facilitator
• 7-Days of immersion in Path of Love workshop with highly qualified therapists, including both individual and group therapy.
• Over 100 hours of the Path of Love Program, course materials and support
• 5-day Integration process (post-Path of Love program)
• Two Group Zoom follow-up sessions within the first month (led by Path of Love Facilitator)
• 3-weeks of follow up sharings with another group member
• 8-week e-mail graduate aftercare program
• Access to worldwide community of graduates, including group sharing sessions and Meditation Evenings for graduates in select cities
This meditation retreat integrates the latest research and understandings in scientific and spiritual development. It provides essential tools for establishing connection and loving relationships with ourselves and others.
100% of graduates who responded to a post-Path of Love survey discovered something about themselves during Path of Love that they had not seen before.
This deeply healing, personal growth and development retreat is for people who long to be emotionally honest with others, who refuse to let their fear stop them, and who have come to realize that if they want to change the world this process has to start inside them.
After completing the Path of Love personal growth and development retreat, people report feeling grateful, confident, strong, connected, joyful and more authentic.
Path of Love will challenge you to let go of old stories, wounds, concepts, beliefs and judgments. It will bring you to an aliveness and passionate intensity for an authentic life.
The Path of Love 7-day meditation retreat integrates the latest research and understandings in scientific and spiritual development. This work teaches tools to access your emotional intelligence, facilitating a shift in self-awareness, empathy & motivation. This inner shift has a direct effect on your state of well-being, outer confidence, and interpersonal relationships.
Benefits of the Path of Love 7-Day residential retreat include
• The ability to connect and make deep, authentic contact with others.
• The capacity to be still and present, feel your emotions, listen to your body and reduce the dominance of the mind.
• A natural confidence and trust that you can meet life’s challenges, choose actions that are empowering, and create the life that you long for.
• Reduction of stress, fear, and anxiety, and healing from grief and loss.
• An increase in your passion for life and sense of your true value, resulting in an innate capacity to live in joy, ease and dignity.
• Recognition of our common humanity.
• Inclusiveness of all life, despite religion, race, caste, cultural background, gender, social status, or any other perceived difference. This leads naturally to acceptance and living in peace.
• Recognition and appreciation of your essential “spiritual” nature, the part of you that exists behind and beyond the conditioned layer of the personality.
Path Retreats has a dedicated team of skilled facilitators and group leaders trained in a wide range of approaches and modalities. They not only teach this work…but integrate it’s principles into their own lives. They each have a passionate longing to wake up to their own potential and to help others to do the same.
Rafia Morgan is Path Retreats & Path of Love co-founder, together with Turiya Hanover.
Since 1976 Rafia has been deeply involved with spiritual and personal growth work. After completing his BA in Economics at UC Berkeley he recognized a personal need to move away from social and political action and focus on inner exploration. In 1978 he met his spiritual master Osho and spent many years in his presence.
His background, enthusiasm and commitment to spiritual awakening; his love of people, of life and the discovery of human potential give him vast resources to help people in personal growth work.
For him, the Path of Love is the ‘fastest, deepest vehicle for transformation that I know of’. He says, ‘Nothing else I have experienced addresses so profoundly and directly the existential situation of certain human beings that love and seek the Truth.”
Abigail is an Integrative Psychotherapist, Supervisor, Constellator, Breath worker and EMDR practitioner in private practice in London/UK and Europe. She is also a passionate Facilitator of the Path of Love.
She has worked in the field of psychology for over 25 years and is passionate about transformation, truth and deep potential. She especially enjoys creatively discovering what lies beneath our conditioning and pre-programmed attitudes to life.
Abigail offers individual, couple and group sessions face to face and online. She has a fascination with trauma/overwhelm in the nervous system and the complexity of the human condition. She enjoys inquiry and compassionately exploring the depth of the essential self. Her background and training in transpersonal psychotherapy means authenticity, vulnerability, passion and the spiritual self and soul inform a lot of how she works with people and how she meets life for her own personal self-discovery.
SEE, HEAR AND READ
ABOUT THE PATH RETREATS:
ABOUT THE PATH RETREATS:
At the Evolutee Hotel you will live a unique and unforgettable experience. A few minutes from the beach with a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean, the resort is located 1h from Lisbon and 20 minutes from the village of Obidos – the sixth of Portugal’s wonders, delighting us with its whitewashed buildings, its cobbled streets, meandering inside the castle walls.
Nearby fantastic beaches and fishing villages that offer a rich gastronomy, this 5-star boutique hotel is perfect for a relaxed holiday, within an exclusive and relaxed atmosphere for pure moments of evasion and well-being.
Evolutee Hotel – Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort
Transform yourself. Transform the world.
Places are limited, book now…
PATH OF LOVE
Register here and we’ll get back to you when we have our next date, location and prices confirmed. Thank you!